Mediation + Restorative Conversations
A school district needed immediate support with tough conversations between district administration, school administration, faculty, and staff. We provided conflict coaching, mediation, and small group restorative conversations design and facilitation.
A newly formed national coalition needed a facilitator for their retreat for group connection and design.
Leadership Coaching Examples
- A technically experienced nonprofit leader wants to move into people and strategy leadership position.
- A leader finds themselves in between a rock and a hard place as they make moves to increase equity and social justice in their organization
- An overworked executive needs to untangle a range of issues to make a complex decision about their future with the organization.
- A higher education administrator takes on the challenge of a new team in a new environment and finds their skills and style doesn't produce results as well in the new context.
- Leaders preparing to be a part of workplace mediations, organizational trainings around equity, and similarly charged conversations need coaching throughout the process to stay centered and courageous.